Pages

Search This Blog

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Into to Jane in Belltown

Welcome to Belltown. I have now lived here since July 2009.  During this time I have seen up close and personal a lot of all the negatives things that happen in Belltown (especially after dark). However, after joining the Belleue Commuity Council and Bellevue Business Association. These organizations bring a different side to Belltown than what is written in the Belltown police blotter or crime statistics. Since many of us live and work here, let's make a stand for all the good things that are happening in Belltown. I will keep my restaurant and event reviews and the latest on my favorite Seattle sports team, Sounders FC, www.soundersfc.com, and my favorite choclates and energy drink, Xocia, at www.3bellchocolates.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment